Sunday 29 December 2013

New Videos!

Bonjour, ma chérie-s! haha

I thought I'd ought to give you a little update about my life and my plans for this blog along with the YouTube channel!

I have previously shared all four videos currently uploaded, ("What's In Our Bags?", "Clothing Haul!", "Edinburgh's Christmas" & "Boxing Day Sales Haul!!"), on a really rather erratic and unscheduled schedule. I hope in the coming months to have an upload schedule of about 1-2 videos per week, however, I have a lot of exams coming up in school before the final exams so I will be busy with those.

 I do get "exam leave" which means I will have a LOT of free time for a month or so which I will have filled with studying (or procrastination) which means I will not have much time for filming and editing (or perhaps I will find all of my time to do this haha) but after my exams are over (roll on Jun 5th!) I will be hoping to dedicate my time to bogging and youtube - yes, ok, and finding a job or something!

I intend, from now on, to update the blog once a week; I'm thinking Tuesdays? But as I said earlier, it all depends on school workloads and things such as what to actually blog about. Don't want to bore you all by updating with boring junk! If anyone would like to give me inspiration, please feel free to leave blog post - or youtube video - topics/ideas in the comments, or drop me an email at wonderofnothing@gmail.com.

I hope, once again, you all had a splendid Christmas and I'll see you all on Tuesday (HOGMANY!) to say goodbye to 2013!

~ Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment